Terms and Conditions for admission in GEMS Winchester School - Dubai
- When a student is offered a place, the required documentation, fully completed should be submitted. We ask that one month of the years school fees be paid upfront which will then be taken from the total years cost. This fee will ONLY be refunded if a child does not complete one full day of school and leaves.
- There are 3 terms per year. The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 3 installments. Fees will not be collected in the months of July and August.
- Fees must be paid before or by the 10th of the first month of every Term. (September, January, April)
- Examination results of the defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the above policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.