Payment of Fees
Registration fee of AED 500 is due at the time of application. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. When an offer of a seat in the school is extended, there will be an admission fee of AED 2500 needed to secure the seat. This admission fee is non-refundable/non-transferable, and is prorated and adjustable against the 1st term fees, which are the first three months of the term.
If a student joins in the school in the middle of a term/semester, the tuition fee will be applied and required to pay from the month, the student joins the school.
Cash, Cheque and Credit Card are the payment methods accepted and can be made by in person at the school Fee Counter. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid by online through School web site using the GLG Username and Password.
Non-payment of Fees
Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
The registration fee, admission fee, and re-enrolment fee remain non-refundable and non-transferable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded, except the AED 500 Registration Fee and AED 2500 Admissions Fee, or the AED 900 re-enrolment fee.
- If a student withdraws during the school term/semester, the Registration fee, Admission fee, and Re-Enrolment fee, are non-refundable and non-transferable, and the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education bilo for term payments:
- Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
- Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
In order to secure the seat for the next academic year, parents will be asked to pay a re-enrolment fee of AED 900, which is non-refundable / non-transferable, but adjustable against the first term fees. Please note, students who are unable to be registered with the ministry due to missing required documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enrolled for the next academic year.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit notification of their withdrawal in writing to the Registrar office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Terms and Conditions
- When a student is offered a place, the required documentation, fully completed should be submitted. We ask that one month of the years school fees be paid up front which will then be taken from the total years cost. This fee will ONLY be refunded if a child does not complete one full day of school and leaves.
- There are 3 terms per year. The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 3 installments. Fees will not be collected in the months of July and August.
- Fees must be paid before or by the 10th of the first month of every Term. (September, January, April)
- Examination results of the defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the above policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.