Save with GEMS Rewards
Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: +971-4-337 41 12
Email: [email protected]
Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2022 – 2023
Use your GEMS FAB Mastercard to pay your annual tuition fees in advance and SAVE 4.25% on GEMS school fees. Read more here.
|Year||Sept’22 to Dec'22||Jan’23 to March'23||Apr’23 to June'23||Total|
FAB Credit Card
To help with your cash flow, GEMS Winchester School offers parents, the First Abu Dhabi Bank credit card, please contact:
Mr. Mohammed Khaleel - 052-6357549 and Mr. A Mohan - 050-1963836 to assist with the process.
Last dates of payments of fees:
- Term 1: 10th September
- Term 2: 10th January
- Term 3: 10th April
Mode of payments
Online Fee payment
- To pay online, please click here
- For Bank Transfers:
Account Name: GEMS WINCHESTER SCHOOL
Bank Name: MASHREQ BANK
Bank Address: AL RIQA BRANCH, DEIRA, DUBAI-UAE
Account Number: 010493178840
Swift Code: BOMLAEAD
(in case of direct bank transfers, please send the transfer details and student details to [email protected])
School Fee Counter
- Cash/Credit card/Cheques
- Cheques should be made in favour of ‘GEMS Winchester School’ only
School Fee counter timing: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Sunday through Thursday
For New Students
Application Fee is AED 525 (Inclusive of VAT).
This fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
For Existing Students
In order to secure the seat for the next academic year, parents will be asked to pay the re-registration deposit which is 5% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Students who are unable to be registered with the KHDA due to missing required documentation, or students with an outstanding fee balance, will not be able to be re-enrol for the next academic year.
Tuition fees are to be paid termly and in advance.
Additional fees are payable, which include providing for uniform, educational visits and learning support needs, if such individual needs are identified by the Winchester School Support for Learning Department, Examination and Transport fees are invoiced separately.
Sibling Discount Policy
It is the policy of the school that siblings shall receive discounted fees. The deductions apply to school fees only and do not include other fees. Deductions are to be calculated as follows:
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each term. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of KHDA established School Fee Framework.
Payment of Fees
The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
If new students enrol at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
Cash, cheque and credit card are accepted and payment can be made in person at the school accounts office. In addition, payments of fees and tuition can also be paid online or by wire transfer directly to the school bank account. (Provided upon request)
Non-payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in a loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results, as well as, temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In case of a refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with a credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card.
5. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the Registrar office. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.