'Good' in 2022-23
According to the report, the best features of the school are:
- The effectiveness of senior leaders, who, in partnership with parents, are committed to providing high quality learning opportunities for students, in this improving school.
- Improvements in students’ achievement in Islamic education, English and science.
- Students’ improved understanding of Islamic values, awareness of UAE and world cultures and their sustained positive personal and social development.
- The curriculum design and its adaptation throughout the school.
- The improved provision for all students of determination to help them overcome barriers to learning, and the care provided for all students.