Terms and Conditions for admission in GEMS Winchester School - Dubai
- When a student is offered a place, the required documentation, fully completed should be submitted. This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
- There are 3 terms per year. The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in 3 installments. Fees will not be collected in the months of July and August.
- Fees must be paid before or by the 10th of the first month of every Term. (September, January, April)
- Examination results of the defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the above policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.